Bright side of Pakistan. Skip to main content

Bright side of Pakistan.

Abdullah Atiq (Personal Inspiring story)

                                         Image may contain: 1 person, beard, closeup and indoor

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do
This quotation represents my life very well.. A week ago when i was standing in Keran ,Azad Kashmir Pakistan at dusk.. a question rises in my mind..
Who am i??
A debater / a well spoken person / an unknown social worker /a jolly friend/ a lover of Imran Khan or a motivational teacher..and a smile appeared on my face...
Did you know why??
Because after a very long time i was enjoying my own company by raising such questions..

Image may contain: mountain, sky, tree, outdoor, nature and water
Let me disclose my beautiful journey from stage towards class room and NGO..so flash back..
It was my first day in university of Gujrat.. I was moving towards the B.S block because of my admission in bs hons chemistry.. hey please don't be afraid of chemistry.. .....actually...... I was also nervous at that time..

It was a new place and a new journey for me.. Although i was the best anchor of my clg and a position holder in all Pakistan Muree Ghora Gali scouts campsite speech competition.. but still I was worried about my anchoring career in UOG.. The reason was that it was very difficult to reach the perfect platform which i need for my career and passion.. But as
Allah help those who help themselves
This saying well represents the turning point of my life ... When I was in B.S 3rd chemistry, I got a chance to show my skills at interdepartmental level and then I did not look back.. I hosted many functions of different societies like HNS naat competition and HQS kasauti 16..
                                                Image may contain: 1 person, beard
It's not the end of my story. so please don't go any where and  keep reading..
As i always believe that

Speak up and work for those who cannot speak up for themselves..
Image result for no social work quotes
So when  my school friends decided to open an NGO for the poor people ,i supported their decision . Finally our Ngo named Human was started in 2014 which was collaborated with Yaroh welfare organization. Along with it we are also running a school name Khawab ghar in Mehmood Booti Lahore with the mission free education for the children.
   Image may contain: 24 people
 Like most of the other students ,I was also hopeless to get a job immediately after my degree. My first job interview was conducted by sir USMAN.. yah it was sir Usman my ex teacher.. So my nervousness was on the peak but he encouraged me with his best words. Now i am working in the Punjab group of colleges as a chemistry lecturer with the same mission                                        
                                           Image may contain: 18 people, people smiling, selfie
Today if i am standing here and continuing all my activities , it is because of the prayers and support of my parents , teachers and frnds.. especially 
  • My father
  • My mamu who was my inspiration.
  • Sir Asif Mehmood(bhai jan )
  • Sir Abdul Qadeer principal Siit College of Sciences
  • Dr Ghulam Mustafa and many other chemistry department mentors
  • Dr Faizan ,Sir Usman hayat Vice principal PGC
  • Miss Atika Khalid who taught me in inter...
Now its time to leave but please remember this patriotic Pakistani in your prayers..

Allah hafiz..
Story of a patriotic Pakistani Abdullah Atiq
(Author: Deeba Butt)

Comments

  1. May Allah Bless You with Success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May ALLAH bless U always Abdullah......u r love 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great
    Keep it up bro
    Qasim Bhatti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up Man
    You rock and can win the world
    This world is too big and waiting for your each step to move towards it so to conquer. Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DALDA scholarship Dates and latest alert

DALDA SCHOLARSHIP: FOR 2017- 2018 (NEW APPLICANTS) 1) Dalda Foundation will start accepting applications from 1st August, 2017 and last date of submitting an application form with required documents is 15th October,2017. 2) For application you can apply: a) Via Online  http://www.placeorderonline.com/Dalda/ b) Using Moble App: Application name is Dalda Scholarships and available on Google play and IOS store. c) Via printed application form will be available on all government colleges of Pakistan and Govt. run Higher secondary schools from 1st September, 2017. 3) Aptitude tests will be held in November/December 2017 in all major cities of Pakistan (karachi,lahore ,rawalpindi,hyderabad,muzafarabad,larkna,gujrat, sialkot, jehlum etc ) and Azad Kashmir. 4) List of selected candidates will be displayed on 30th March, 2018. 5) Scholarships will be distributed in the month of June, 2018. 6) If you are going to submit an application via online or via mobile app then you

Fully Funded Bachelors Masters and PHD Scholarship Offered around the world for International Students 2017-2018

Here is the list of fully funded scholarships around the globe for International Students. Official Links of these scholarships are given below, If you have any query about any Scholarship feel free to comment below we will try to guide you about that scholarship. Official Link: 1. Fulbright Scholarship https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright 3. Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship http://www.akdn.org/our-agencies/aga-khan-foundation/international-scholarship-programme 4. Chevening Scholarship http://www.chevening.org/ 5. Endeavour Scholarship https://internationaleducation.gov.au/Endeavour%20program/Scholarships-and- Fellowships/Pages/default.aspx 6. OFID Scholarship http://www.ofid.org/FOCUS-AREAS/Beyond-the-scope/Scholarship-Award 7. Australian Development Scholarship http://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships.aspx 8. Swedish Scholarship https://eng.si.se/sch